The 810 FireBreather membership is designed to take dedicated athletes to the next level. If you have been a dedicated CrossFitter and are looking for something to put you over the edge, this is the place for you. This strategic programming is designed to be in addition to the regular classes. FireBreather rules are listed below, you can interview for a FireBreather membership by emailing or calling Joe at email@example.com or 810-853-0260.
1. FireBreathers may only partake in FireBreather hours after they have completed the class WOD for the day. That means that if a time schedule only permits for one hour on a given day, the class takes priority. FireBreather hours will be Monday-Thursday at the following times: 7am-8:00AM, 6PM-7PM.
2. FireBreathers must participate in 100% of the scheduled class WOD in order to advance to that days FireBreather time. No FireBreather may complete the days scheduled class WOD during FireBreather time, nor may they leave a class early to start FireBreather work.
3. During FireBreather hours, all athletes must do the posted volume of programming. No outside or individual programming is permitted.
4. If a FireBreather only has limited time on a given day for FireBreather hours, they may prioritize what work they want to get done before leaving. Basically, 100% time commitment is not required as a FireBreather, but rule number 3 is steadfast.
5. Although a coach is present during FireBreather hours, it is not a class setting. There is a posted volume on the board, and the coach will be assisting in structure of the group.
6. The FireBreather membership is $175/month. That price includes your current membership. If you decide to join, you will have an additional subscription that will total your current subscription to $175. If at any time you decide to drop the FireBreather subscription, you will still have your original gym membership to attend regularly scheduled classes.