The 810 FireBreather membership is designed to take dedicated athletes to the next level. If you have been a dedicated CrossFitter and are looking for something to put you over the edge, this is the place for you. This strategic programming is designed to be in addition to the regular classes. FireBreather rules are listed below, you can interview for a FireBreather membership by emailing or calling Joe at email@example.com or 810-853-0260.
1. FireBreathers may only partake in FireBreather hours after they have completed the class WOD for the day. That means that if a time schedule only permits for one hour on a given day, the class takes priority. FireBreather hours will be Monday-Thursday at the following times: 6am-7:00AM, 9:30-1030am, 3-4PM, and 6PM-8PM.
2. FireBreathers must participate in 100% of the scheduled class WOD in order to participate in that days FireBreather time. The class may be completed either before or after firebreather time. However, if only a limited time is available in a given day, the class pulls priority over firebreather time.
3. During FireBreather hours, all athletes must do the posted volume of programming. No outside or individual programming is permitted.
5. Although a coach is present during FireBreather hours, it is not a class setting. There is a posted volume on the board, and the coach will be assisting in structure of the group.
6. The FireBreather membership is an additional $25/month. That price includes your current membership. If at any time you decide to drop the FireBreather subscription, you will still have your original gym membership to attend regularly scheduled classes.